PRODUCT NAME: Diacobal Plus Tablet
PACK SIZE: The strip contains 10 tablets.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Diacobal Plus Tablet is utilized for Vitamin D-dependent Rickets, Vitamin B3 Deficiency, Hypocalcaemia and Hypophosphatemia. The item contains Calcium Pantothenate, Mecobalamin, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine and Thiamine. It is utilized to forestall and treat low vitamin B12. Absence of vitamin B12 may make paleness and harm the nerves. It is utilized to treat diabetic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathy.
- It is used to prevent and treat low vitamin B12. Lack of vitamin B12 may cause anaemia and damage to the nerves. It is used to treat diabetic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathy.
- Niacinamide is used to stop or treat niacin deficiency.
- This medication is a vitamin, prescribed for the treatment and prevention of vitamin B6 deficiency. It is important for the breakdown of protein, fats, and carbohydrates from foods.
DIRECTION TO USE: As directed by Physician
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- do not exceed the recommended dose
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION