PRODUCT NAME: Diataal Capsule
PACK SIZE: The strip contains 15 capsules.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The Diataal Capsule is utilized as an Adjuvant therapeutic agent in patients with persistent illnesses. The item contains Ascorbic corrosive, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Chromium, Cyanocobalamin, Folic corrosive, Inositol, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Selenium, Thiamine, Vanadium, Vitamin A and Vitamin E. It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of aids, acute respiratory distress syndrome, and acne. It has some results, for example, Allergic response, acute disorders, abdominal uneasiness, and abdominal spasms.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body. Antioxidants attack “free radicals,” waste products created when the body turns food into energy.
- Alpha-lipoic acid helps lower blood sugar levels and helps to improve insulin sensitivity. Because alpha-lipoic acid can pass easily into the brain, it may help protect the brain and nerve tissue.
All these components have a focused action and provide a positive effect on the health condition.
- Some components improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation. Due to this a sufficient amount of the nutrients will be received by the organs and tissues.
DIRECTION TO USE: As directed by Physician
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- do not exceed the recommended dose
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION